Sunday, August 4, 2013

"Believe what you see and not what you know"

This statement didn't interest me much when i heard this for the first time. 

I was a fresher; I was new to handle issues in my project. Trivial issues made me stay back one day. I approached my manager hoping for some kind of help from him. But, he silently left his cubicle making the above mentioned statement. 

I realized that night was not young anymore and it was already a minute left for the next day to begin but I was still working on the issue. I was continuously trying my best to resolve the issue with the knowledge i had with umpteen numbers of futile attempts. 

All of a sudden, there seemed a ray of hope, I changed my perspective. I tried my luck in the reverse order. I saw the results and started analyzing the cause for it.

I was successful this time. I figured out where I went wrong!

My brain needed an update. The issue was resolved.

No comments:

Post a Comment